Martan3dMartan3d

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Psybot - Digital Spirit Psybot - Digital Spirit

Rocks

Very good. Very. Me Likey.

Happy forest (remixed) Happy forest (remixed)

Good munchies

move quicker between things? at first anyhoe. drums a bit overpowering vs melody at first, but it improves, need some crispy on top? A bass lick not just kick? Dunno. Interesting ending. Liked it.

ausura responds:

Hey thanks for the review i really apreciate the feedback. :) Dont know exactly what you mean by "move quicker between things" but i wanted the song to be alittle slow. I agree with you that the drums are abit loud at the beggining should of changed that :(. And i agree that the bass sucks was too busy with the piano and beats that i forgot to do anything about it. Anyways thanks once again for the review.

6ix 6ix

sweet

Nice melody, crisp up the arpeggios, tad more high end on the piano? Bit more bottom here and there, perhaps a bit of orchestral percussion? Makes my ears feel good. Like it.

lartuen responds:

Thanks for your positive feedback! I also appreciate the technical comments. I'll keep them in mind as I move forward. I wish I was talented with percussion. Maybe one day!

Melody 12 Melody 12

Dude

Great start. I want to hear more.

Loneliness Tonight Loneliness Tonight

work

Not bad. Smooth out the guitar solo here and there, add more meat to background, need drums, bass. But good premise, like the ending/beginning picking, put more of that in there.

jaredpresley responds:

I agree. My main problem is I don't play drums or bass, lol.

Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx) Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx)

Really fantastic

Love this.

[MC] [The Ages] [Full] [MC] [The Ages] [Full]

Yep

Like it. But just a bit soft in the middle, bass overpowers it sometimes.

MmmCake responds:

fair enough, thanks for the review! :D

Library Terminal Computer Library Terminal Computer

ok.

Flute sounds fine to me. Perhaps vary the arpeggios a bit more. And I think it needs to move into something profound in the middle then back off- it sort of continues at a nice steady pace the whole way through- would be nice to hear a tad more variation.

benanderson responds:

It was deliberately made to be a droning ambient piece of music, though I can understand how it's a very acquired taste.

Thanks for the input.

Nightmare Zero Nightmare Zero

Me like

Nice mix

Wearing the Coy Mask Wearing the Coy Mask

Great

Really like it, good movement, nice melody.